If you do, I'd like to create a page on my site Eyes Of Halloween. that lists them. There's no charge. Just tell me the name of your haunt, the city and state, opening date and the link to your information page.:detective:
Yes I do have a public haunt.
Haunted Trail Of Horror
5126 St. Rt. 67
Kenton Oh 43326
419-675-2330
Open last two weekends of September through October Friday and Saturday dark til midnight.
More information: http://hauntedtrailofhorror.tripod.com
Flowergirl,
May I list your haunt on my site as well?
yes you may add my haunt
The whole city of Edinburgh (Scotland) is a public haunt, it's the most haunted city in Europe with Mary king's close (Every one in that street had the plague so they bricked up the street and let everyone die) It was only opened up to the public in the last ten years. That's just one of the stories in Edinburgh, there is lots more. :scared:
Miss McMorbid, What a creepy story. Have you seen anything paranormal there yourself? What a cool place to live. My husband did business with a couple gentlemen from Edinburgh several years ago. They were adorable. Loved their accents.
My haunted attraction page, Eyes Of Halloween, is actually for the U.S. but I love hearing stories like these. :thumbup:
"MissMcMorbid"
The whole city of Edinburgh (Scotland) is a public haunt, it's the most haunted city in Europe with Mary king's close (Every one in that street had the plague so they bricked up the street and let everyone die) It was only opened up to the public in the last ten years. That's just one of the stories in Edinburgh, there is lots more. :scared:
I haven't been to Mary king's close (Don't wanna catch the plague :10700:)
But me and my boyfriend are gonna go on a ghostwalk in Edinburgh for halloween so i might see something then! :eek: