1. MARKETPLACE: You can sell 6 items per day on auction house? <--- Ridiculous
Fix: Raise the cap lvl to 15

2. MINIMIZE: Cant minimize game properly like other games hope you can fix that as well.

3. SHARE QUESTS:? We should be able to share quests if your party member has not completed that certain quest!

4. CHANNELS 1-10: Why do these channels exist? Chan 1 2 3 4 etc <-- Why cant it automatically adjust your channel to your party channel so everyone is automatically synced! Once you enter a party auto sync channels to get Blade & Soul Gold. so we dont need to see channel option at the top at all it should not be their. just implement it in the game once you enter a party with people your assigned a channel we dont need to see that or set that option. This is something you need to do or fix.

5. Shared bank/vault space!

6. GUI OPTION PLAYER LVL SHOW: Their should be an option to show players current lvl! You cant highlight them they run so fast by the time you notice their lvl you will be dead if you were doing world pvp! This feature should be added enable us to enable show player lvl above their head in *options*.

7. WORLD MOBS: Mob's should attack when you pass them example. A bear or wolf which has a red bar and i'm lower level then it. I pass by it and it doesn't attack me? I don't feel the sense of threat it's too safe.

8. QUESTS: The quests needs to be more challenging and more rewarding it's too easy. Some are like just a waste of time but no choice to do them. Some are super easy with high rewards.

9.WORLD PVP: If your a BLUE OR RED you should be automatically flagged! <-- just imo it's a pvp game yet the feature is limited to faction robes and arena.. or certain areas to be automatically flagged regardless of robe on or not. *certain areas i repeat* and you will be warned once you enter the area you are flagged. similiar to albion online.

10: CASH SHOP: Prices whoaaa wayy to expensive seriously?

Overall experience I LOVE IT! I brought lots of people to play the game and buy Cheap BNS Gold I even bought few my self and gave them out! Good job I hope you are reading/listening to us all on these forums! Thank you very much for an awesome game I'd like to help make it even better with this feedback!
Topics: Blade & Soul
إذا أردت عيش سعيد في منزل هادئ مفعم بالحيوية فاحرص على بقاءه نظيفا،لأن النظافة أساس سعادة الإنسان،فنظافة منزلك تعكس شخصيتك،لذالك فأنت بحاجة إلى شركة قمة الخليج،فهي شركة تضع بين يديك كل ما ستحتاجه للحصول على بيت نظيف و فاخر ،و من بين هذه الخدمات التي تقدمها لعملائها هي • خدمة النظافة العامة شركة قمة الخليج تضع بين أيديكم خدمة النظافة العامة التي تشمل شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
المنشات و الفلل الفاخرة وكذلك الشركات و الفنادق وتقوم شركة تنظيف مفروشات بمكة
كذلك تنظيف المسابح والواجهات الزجاجية والسيراميك،و كل الأمور المتعلقة بالتنظيف،كما أن شركة تنظيف كنب بمكة
تعتمد في تقديم خدمة النظافة العامة أسس منتظمة فى شركة تنظيف موكيت بمكة
و ذالك باستخدام مواد ٱمنة عليها ترخيص من وزارة الصحة و هذا لهدف وحيد تقديم الجودة و بامتياز لأن النظافة شيء هم في حياتنا اليومية، فقمة الخليج شركة تضمن لك عزيزي العميل فضاء نقي لأسرتك ولذلك لكى نسهل لك فنحن لنا فروع فى جميع انحاء المملكةشركة تنظيف سجاد بمكة
• خدمة إنشاء العوازل: نظرا لارتفاع درجات الحرارة بالمملكة ستزيد من ضرورة عزل الأسطح من للحفاظ على درجة منازلكم و تفادي تسرب أشعة الشمس، تضع بين أيديكم خدمة إنشاء العوازل التي تعتمد على مواد ذات جودة عالية للإتمام خدمة إنشاء العوازل على أكمل وجه، فشركة هي الوحيدة المتخصصة في هذا المجال بأعلى المستويات،لأن لها عمال كفئ و مدربون لتنفيذ خدمة إنشاء العوازل بكل معايير الجودة ونقوم بالعديد من خدمات العزل مثلشركة جلي بلاط بمكة
Last update on April 1, 7:52 am by jakibadr.