It used to be so much fun and there were so many people that hung out. It's waaaaaaaay too quiet.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Agreed. I am getting ready to do an emailing to all members to get things going again... Time to have fun!!
2 Liked
and  like this.
I've noticed a large drop off in Halloween interest compared with last year. Not just on forums but certainly in other areas. I can place a finger on it and usually don't like to because it leaves finger prints but economy can and does kill interest. Participation of Hollywood, pop culture, and other areas affect interest. Real life events can kill interest because most people aren't too too sinister. If the new man is talking about real flesh eating zombies, real serial killers and bodies constantly being found it can take the fun out of it for a good many people. I never go to the press. I always just plant more roses.
I've noticed a large drop off in Halloween interest compared with last year. Not just on forums but certainly in other areas. I can place a finger on it and usually don't like to because it leaves finger prints but economy can and does kill interest. Participation of Hollywood, pop culture, and other areas affect interest. Real life events can kill interest because most people aren't too too sinister. If the new man is talking about real flesh eating zombies, real serial killers and bodies constantly being found it can take the fun out of it for a good many people. I never go to the press. I always just plant more roses.
No doubt about it. Not to mention FB has pretty much taken over everything as far as social sites are concerned.
I am going to mail all members and do a bit of promotion in the coming week, so if everyone does a co:em0200::em0200:uple of posts, the momentum will get going again... People are visiting and sending private messages, but not posting. It is funny, people only post when they see other posts. :em0200:
No doubt about it. Not to mention FB has pretty much taken over everything as far as social sites are concerned.
1 Liked
 likes this.
We are FINALLY back on track.
I have added tons of new features and will be promoting the site in the coming days, weeks and months.
We just need a few posts and pics each day from members to get stuff going.
I have added a new feature "Import Photos" that can help get started. You can import pics from your other social network profiles.
I think FB pages are where many haunters went to. It will be an obvious challenge to get them back... but I appreciate the attempt.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Working to rebuild right now. We have acquired the domain hauntspace.com. While we do not have the content and database, I wanted to make sure that it redirected to sinisterspace and not one of those out of country yuck sites.
1 Liked
 likes this.
I know I dropped out for a while because life got overwhelming. Time and Money are definitely at a premium these days. I'll agree that Facebook sucks up pretty much all my Social Media time as well - the older I get, the less time I have to hop between a variety of sites.
1 Liked
 likes this.
If I saw more activity I'd leave Facebook
1 Liked
 likes this.
Me too! Lol! This place used to be fun!